Welcome To Anaesthetics Interview
Anaesthetic Interview Questions and Courses
Anaesthetics Interview provides anyone sitting postgraduate anaesthetics and ACCS interviews with the latest information on CT1 and ST3 anaesthetic and ACCS recruitment and interviews. Our interactive, online Anaesthetic Interview Question Bank can be accessed anytime and from anywhere to practise over 30 unique anaesthetic interview scenarios and maximise your chances of selection.
CT1 and ST3 Anaesthetic Interview Online Question Banks
CT1 Bank Online Now
★ Interactive Questions
★ Dashboard navigation area
★ Over 30 scenarios covering portfolio and clinical stations
★ Questions are unique and accompanied by comprehensive evidence-based explanations from successful candidates
★ HD presentation videos and guides with analysis
★ Check out the Sample Questions now
CT1 Anaesthetic Interview Course
Venue: Clifton Village, Bristol
Places: LIMITED REMAIN
Understand The CT1 and ST3 Anaesthetic Interview Stations
Anaesthetic specialty training is competitive with over 1250 applicants applying for just under 600 jobs each year at CT1 level. Getting your first-choice training job in the most popular regions is a challenging feat to achieve.
The competitive selection process can be daunting and knowing where to start and organising focused practise can be difficult. Luckily our team of successful Anaesthetic trainees is here to help.
Feedback From Past Candidates
- Thanks again for all the help in preparing for my interviews. The questions were very accurate and the ongoing help up to the interviews was fantastic.John, Mersey Deanery, UK
- The website was brilliant and I felt really prepared on the dayTom, Oxford Deanery, UK
- I got my first choice job after using the question bank. You guys have revolutionised interview prep and made it really simpleHannah, Severn Deanery, UK
- Just wanted to say thanks for the CV analysis. I got full marks on the portfolio stationJames, Severn Deanery, UK
- I got my first choice job in Severn. Thanks again!Kartik, Severn Deanery, UK