CT1 AnaestheticsInterview Course
Here at Anaesthetic Interview we understand that the best way to succeed at the CT1 anaesthetic interview is with early, realistic practise.
Our Anaesthetic Interview Course is designed to simulate the interview experience and offer feedback and insider tips to help you gain a national training number. Designed for foundation doctors and anyone applying for CT1 anaesthetic specialty training the course features interactive lectures and small group teaching with mock interview cases. Places are limited to maintain a high tutor to candidate ratio.
Time Remaining To Book Next Course:
Our Anaesthetic Interview Course is a focused, one-day course that features keynote lectures covering each interview station and tips from last year's successful candidates before testing you with realistic interview stations.
In 2020-21 our interview course was fully booked within 7 days of opening registration. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Anaesthetic Interview Courses 12/12/21
- Lectures, Cases, Notes and Personalised Feeback To Give You Everything You Need To Get Your Anaesthetics Training Job
- Register Securely via Stripe
Anaesthetic Interview Course Programme
Our Anaesthetic Interview Course is held online in December to give you plenty of time to act on feedback, improve your portfolio and enhance your interview technique.
The course simulates the real interviews and provides you with personalised feedback and comprehensive lectures.
✗ Online mock interviews
✗ Feedback from SpRs, current CTs and peers
✗ Unique scenarios covering common topics
✗ Mock interviews under pressure
✗ Small groups to maximise questions covered
✗ Pre-Course CV Analysis
✗ Personalised feedback to highlight areas for improvement
✗ Top tips from last year's successful candidates
✗ Lectures and small-groups to kickstart your preparation
✗ Online interview technique
✗ Evidence-based clinical management
✗ Common topics and themes covered
✗ Complete guide to improving interview skills
✗ Portfolio preparation and application in details
✗ Key papers, resources and syllabus for effective preparation
CT1 Anaesthetic Interview Course Timetable
Our CT1 Anaesthetic Interview Course begins at 10am online and the online programme will feature lectures containing the latest evidence-based clinical information and interactive demonstrations of interview technique to give you an idea of what differentiates the very best candidates. Mock interviews will be conducted in the afternoon.
See What Our Past Course Attendees Thought
We reviewed over 3000 anaesthetic CVs and applications, interviewed over 1000 successful candidates and always love hearing how the candidates that we have coached have not only got a job but have secured their top ranked job in their hospital and city of choice for anaesthetic training.
- This is a great course and helped me to get my first chocie job in OxfordAbdi, Oxford, UK
- Having attended 3 different courses (as this was my second year applying) your course was definitely the best and it is amazing how much is crammed in. Thanks again.Pete, Severn Deanery, UK
- I got my first choice job and ranked in the top 10 thanks to you guys. The interview skills are worth the price alone and the mocks were very realistic with some of the questions coming up in the real thing!Johnny, North West Thames Deanery, UK
- The clinical content is at a very high level. I was really worried about the clinical station and the course massively helped me both with my knowledge and confidence. For the price this is a no-brainer to attend (though I'm glad some of my peers didn't!).Ben, Peninsula Deanery, UK
- I got my first choice job thanks to your excellent course. This was probably the best use of my study budget ever!Samantha, Wessex Deanery, UK
- I used both the question bank and attended the interview course and couldn't have felt more prepared. The course was way better than the deanery teaching that we receive on both clincial topics and on interview technique. Thanks again and hopefully I can come back as faculty :)Sarah, Severn Deanery, UK